Why Study Abroad?
Learn from new perspectives
Science and technology have no borders! Invest in your future by developing cross-cultural skills that will enable you to communicate with scientists anywhere in the world.
Enhance your career
Learn how to function in a culturally diverse environment early on. Develop broader skills and the ability to adapt to new contexts.
See your culture and yourself from a different perspective. Learn to appreciate other ways of living and thinking, while better understanding your own values.
Did you know?
You do not need to speak another language to study abroad. Many programs offer courses in English.
The following programs are especially suited for students looking to take computer science courses while abroad:
- Aquincum Institute of Technology (Hungary)
- University of York (England)
- Bristol University (England)
- IES London – Queen Mary (England)
- IES Dublin (Ireland)
- University Carlos III Madrid
- University of Cantebury, Christchurch, New Zealand
- University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- Edinburgh Napier University (Scotland, UK)
For more information about studying abroad visit the Center for Education Abroad .
For major or departmental course credit please follow the Transfer Credit Policy