Transfer Credit Policy
Current UR Students
All outside UR CS course work, including for education abroad, needs to be reviewed by the CS department prior to enrollment of the intended course. The review process can take up to two weeks. Please do not wait until the last minute.
- Please send a completed Course Approval Form , and Course Syllabus to firstname.lastname@example.org. The transfer request should include the potential CSC equivalents.
- The syllabus will be reviewed, and the student will be notified of the result by their undergraduate program coordinator. If the course requested is not already on file, the review process could take up to two weeks. Please do not send follow-up emails until after the initial two-week period.
- Upon completion of the course(s), ask the registrar at the other school to send an official transcript to CCAS at email@example.com or by mail to:
College Center for Advising Services
PO Box 270402
University of Rochester
Rochester, NY 14627-0402
Incoming Transfer Students
- Send all computer science syllabi to firstname.lastname@example.org including anticipated courses, as well as any AP, IB, and A-Level scores.
- A CS program coordinator will email notifying they have received your message.
- Upon your arrival to campus, please make an appointment with a CS program coordinator to discuss your course plan: https://rochestercsc.youcanbook.me
University Information on Transfer Credit:
- College rules for transfer credit
- Education Abroad transfer credit
- Monroe Community College Master List
Last Updated: 1 July 2021